Are You A Repeat California Bar Exam Taker? It Might Be Time To Change Things Up.
99% of repeat bar exam takers did not fail because of lack of intelligence, aptitude, or work ethic. You did make it through law school, remember?
In order to pass the California Bar Exam, you must KNOW the LAW but also, and here is the part that must be reckoned with, be willing to adapt your personal Essay/PT writing/MBE style to fit what the exam graders want to see. Write for the exam, not for yourself. Get it? Style points don’t count here. Only facts, rules, and analyses.
After 3-4 years of arduous law school and studying, you owe it to yourself to pass this exam and earn your license to practice law. The money, personal and family sacrifice, stress… you DESERVE to see it through and pass this exam. BarWinners can help you get there.
What Will I Get from the BarWinners
Repeat Taker Course?
Past Exam Review
- Free past exam review with feedback on all portions. This review yields an initial assessment as to what areas can be improved upon in order to pass the exam.
Personalized Study Schedule
- Customized study schedule designed specifically for each individual based on their personal/work schedules and knowledge of each subject area.
3 PERSONAL Two-Hour Workshops (That’s SIX HOURS of Tutoring!!!)
- MBE Workshop – Focused workshop teaching multi-state techniques to improve process of elimination and learn how to avoid common MBE traps/pitfalls.
- Essay Writing Workshop – Learn how to read the fact pattern with purpose, outline efficiently, and write in the style exam graders want to see.
- Performance Test Workshop – Focused instruction on how to organize, outline, and craft a passing response for the Performance Test section.
These one-on-one personal workshops are designed to give you the blueprint for how to approach each particular facet of the exam. I have given several Essay, Performance Test, and MBE workshops at various California law schools and our one-on-one session will use the same outline and material covered in this workshops. However, instead of being in a classroom with other students, this will be a personal and individual session for 2 hours and will enhance and maximize your learning experience.
3 Simulated Exams
Simulated exams are a critical component of the bar exam learning process. You DO NOT want your first bar exam testing session to be on the actual days of the exam. Rather, you want to experience the rigors of exam day multiple times throughout your bar prep so you identify and then eliminate all possible variables and distractors. Replicating test conditions will help you ease anxiety and perform your best come exam day!
Unlimited Essay Grading
- Volume, volume, volume. Along with memorizing the law and implementing the BarWinners methods I will personally teach during your bar prep, you want to practice as many essays as possible to be prepared for all issues/subjects/crossovers you might see.
- Receive personalized grading and feedback on every essay submitted during your prep course and maximize your pre-exam scores to build confidence heading into the exam.
5 Prep Course Books
- Approach Book with comprehensive course outlines
- TWO Question and Answers Essay Volumes
- Multi-State Question and Answers
- Performance Test ‘How-To’ Manual with examples and tests
Unlimited Video Access
- Unlimited Video Access to substantive lectures for ALL CA Bar Exam subjects.
Bi-Weekly Progress Check-Ins (TWO Additional Hours of Individual Attention!!!)
- Stay in touch and on task with bi-weekly check-ins. This ensures you are meeting weekly goals and progressing through the course as planned. Accessibility to tutors is key throughout the bar prep course, and BarWinners provides consistent communication that will help keep you on track.
Pre-Exam Personal Approach Review
- A personalized review session the weekend before the exam designed to re-affirm all notes/strategies learned during hours of tutoring with each specific student. This allows the student to enter the exam with proper test thoughts and techniques.
Early Smart Start
- 8-week early prep course to gradually integrate you into the full prep course. Early prep includes essay writing tips, grading, and feedback.
2 Hour tutoring session
- Tutoring sessions may cover any area in which the student needs improvement. 2 hours of individual assessment, guidance, and feedback to prepare you to pass the exam.
- During tutoring, you will receive specific methods and pointers to help you pass the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Type Of Bar Prep Course Do I Need?
Not every student needs a more personalized bar prep course in order to pass the California Bar Exam. However, there is a large contingent of students that recognize they would benefit in taking a prep course that offers more personalized, live, and accessible instruction. BarWinners fits these students’ needs by offering individual instruction and being available 7 days a week.
Repeat Taker Course