Are you a Baby Bar California Bar Exam Taker?
Finished with your first year of law school but have to take the First-Year Law Students Examination? Let BarWinners help you pass the Baby Bar with a comprehensive prep course that also serves as a preview to the California Bar Examination full-service prep course.
What Will I Get from the BarWinners
Baby Bar Taker Course?
2 PERSONAL Two-Hour Workshops
- MBE Workshop – Focused workshop teaching multi-state techniques to improve process of elimination and learn how to avoid common MBE traps/pitfalls.
- Essay Writing Workshop – Learn how to read the fact pattern with purpose, outline efficiently, and write in the style exam graders want to see.
These one-on-one personal workshops are designed to give you the blueprint for how to approach each particular facet of the exam. I have given several Essay, Performance Test, and MBE workshops at various California law schools and our one-on-one session will use the same outline and material covered in this workshops. However, instead of being in a classroom with other students, this will be a personal and individual session for 2 hours and will enhance and maximize your learning experience.
3 Simulated Exams
Simulated exams are a critical component of the bar exam learning process. You DO NOT want your first 6 or 6.5 hour testing session to be on the actual days of the exam. Rather, you want to experience the rigors of exam day multiple times throughout your bar prep so you identify and then eliminate all possible variables and distractors. Replicating testing conditions will help you ease anxiety and perform your best come exam day!
Unlimited Essay Grading
- Volume, volume, volume. Along with memorizing the law and implementing the BarWinners methods I will personally teach during your bar prep, you want to practice as many essays as possible to be prepared for all issues/subjects/crossovers you might see.
- Receive personalized grading and feedback on every essay submitted during your prep course and maximize your pre-exam scores to build confidence heading into the exam.
Baby Bar Bible
- The Baby Bar Bible has all substantive outlines needed, over 100 essays and sample answers, and all the MBE you can handle! This book is a one-stop shopping item toward passing the Baby Bar.
Unlimited Video Access
- Unlimited Video Access to substantive lectures for ALL CA Bar Exam subjects.
Personalized Study Schedule
- Customized study schedule designed specifically for each individual based on their personal/work schedules and knowledge of each subject area.
* 2 TWO-HOUR One-on-One Tutoring Sessions
- Tutoring sessions may cover any area in which the student needs improvement. 4 total hours of individual assessment, guidance, and feedback to prepare you to pass the exam.
- During tutoring, you will receive specific methods and pointers to help you pass the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Type Of Bar Prep Course Do I Need?
Not every student needs a more personalized bar prep course in order to pass the California Bar Exam. However, there is a large contingent of students that recognize they would benefit in taking a prep course that offers more personalized, live, and accessible instruction. BarWinners fits these students’ needs by offering individual instruction and being available 7 days a week.
Baby Bar Taker Course