Are You An Attorney California Bar Exam Taker?
You must learn a new style, one that is conducive to the bar exam. You have practiced X number of years and been successful with your own style. The CA bar exam requires a different style, and this is often a hindrance to practicing attorneys. That’s where I come in. I teach in an efficient manner, with no time wasted, so you can continue your professional career while preparing to pass.
What Will I Get from the BarWinners
Attorney’s Exam Course?
2 PERSONAL Two-Hour Workshops (That’s FOUR HOURS of Tutoring!!!)
- Essay Writing Workshop – Learn how to read the fact pattern with purpose, outline efficiently, and write in the style exam graders want to see.
- Performance Test Workshop – Focused instruction on how to organize, outline, and craft a passing response for the Performance Test section.
These one-on-one personal workshops are designed to give you the blueprint for how to approach each particular facet of the exam. I have given several Essay, Performance Test, and MBE workshops at various California law schools and our one-on-one session will use the same outline and material covered in this workshops. However, instead of being in a classroom with other students, this will be a personal and individual session for 2 hours and will enhance and maximize your learning experience.
3 LIVE Simulated Exams
Simulated exams are a critical component of the bar exam learning process. You DO NOT want your first bar exam testing session to be on the actual days of the exam. Rather, you want to experience the rigors of exam day multiple times throughout your bar prep so you identify and then eliminate all possible variables and distractors. Replicating test conditions will help you ease anxiety and perform your best come exam day!
Unlimited Essay Grading
- Volume, volume, volume. Along with memorizing the law and implementing the BarWinners methods I will personally teach during your bar prep, you want to practice as many essays as possible to be prepared for all issues/subjects/crossovers you might see.
- Receive personalized grading and feedback on every essay submitted during your prep course and maximize your pre-exam scores to build confidence heading into the exam.
4 Prep Course Books
- Approach Book with comprehensive course outlines
- TWO Question and Answer Essay Volumes
- Performance Test ‘How-To’ Manual with examples and tests
Unlimited Video Access
- Unlimited Video Access to substantive lectures for ALL CA Bar Exam subjects.
Bi-Weekly Progress Check-Ins (TWO More Hours of Individual Attention!!!)
- Stay in touch and on task with bi-weekly check-ins. This ensures you are meeting weekly goals and progressing through the course as planned. Accessibility to tutors is key throughout the bar prep course, and BarWinners provides consistent communication that will help keep you on track.
Pre-Exam Personal Approach Review
- A personalized review session the weekend before the exam designed to re-affirm all notes/strategies learned during hours of tutoring with each specific student. This allows the student to enter the exam with proper test thoughts and techniques.
Personalized Study Schedule
- Customized study schedule designed specifically for each individual based on their personal/work schedules and knowledge of each subject area.
* Free Early Smart Start
- 8-week early prep course to gradually integrate you into the full prep course. Early prep includes essay writing tips, grading, and feedback.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Type Of Bar Prep Course Do I Need?
Not every student needs a more personalized bar prep course in order to pass the California Bar Exam. However, there is a large contingent of students that recognize they would benefit in taking a prep course that offers more personalized, live, and accessible instruction. BarWinners fits these students’ needs by offering individual instruction and being available 7 days a week.
Attorney’s Exam Course